Thursday, February 28, 2013

Looking for a New Adventure? Splendid!



Do you think I’m fairly great with numerous talents and a sparkling personality?   

Is there a job in the greater Champaign-Urbana area that you think I would perform fabulously?  

If so, send me a link, because I am on the hunt!   

It's been the question on my mind and the minds of many others over the last few months, and a decision has been made.  I will not be returning to the theatre when it reopens, and I am ready for a new adventure.  I enjoyed my time at the theatre and the park district, but I really am open to trying something new.  As a guideline, I would absolutely prefer to work full-time at an organization that offers typical benefits like paid time off and health insurance, but if you know of a really sweet part-time gig for me, hit me up!

1 comment:

  1. Move up here and start a home daycare with me. Benefits include:
    *not having to drive on 294 to see me (because you'll already be here)
    *a soft couch to sit back and blog on during nap time
    *home cooked lunch every day
    *Free wellness checks (by Cadence and her Dr. Elmo kit)

    But seriously, good luck with the job hunting and I hope you find a career that is as fabulous as you.

    ReplyDelete